Project: Custom Spill Trailers for Hunter Valley Coal Mine
Customised Spill Trailers, Hunter Valley Coal Mine
Large working areas such as ports, mining and construction sites and airports may have the risk of a large spill at many different locations. The complete fast response solution is a spill trailer or customised spill kits in lockers.
Stratex Spill Response Trailers are custom designed and fitted to suit your location and environment. They contain a range of absorption, first aid, emergency response products and personal protection equipment, custom designed to handle any emergency on your site.
Stratex recently completed production of two Double Axel Spill Response Trailers for a coal mine in the Hunter Valley. Some of the custom additions we added to suit their requirements were:
- full set of work lights for “on the job” illumination
- amber flashing light and reflective striping for safety
- ladder rack for versatility
- neat tool wall for shovels and brooms and two absorbent roll holders for quick dispensing in emergencies.
- Each trailer carries a full stock of absorbent materials and emergency PPE and are ready to respond to any emergency.
Our experienced team will work with you to design and plan a range of differing options. The trailer can be equipped to handle any spill from fuel, oil, sewerage, and chemical on land or marine environments.
If you think one of these trailers might suit your business, please contact our specialists on 1300 991 180 or [email protected] to see how we can tailor a solution for you.