$248.00 – $268.00 + GST
It’s easy, just contact our team for bulk pricing and see how much you can save.
The GuardDog Side-entry Drain Filter is designed to be placed over side-inlet drains to to filter both oil spill and sediment contamination from stormwater runoff. The GuardDog is a drain guard that features aluminium strips to contour over any side drainage system. Its unique design provides a perfect fit along kerbs and gutters.
Manufactured using Spilltration Husky oil filtration matting, the GuardDog is engineered to allow clean rainwater to filter through while absorbing and containing oil and fuel-based leaks and drips. In addition, GuardDogs will prevent pollution such as rubbish, debris and sediment from entering the drain.
The ultra-thick absorbent mat is made from durable, recycled post-consumer and industrial waste. This, along with the ability to reuse multiple times, makes them an environmentally sustainable option.
• Fits over kerb inlet drains to trap sediment runoff.
• Reusable – can be maintained by hosing the underside (low to moderate pressure only).
• Works on oils, sheens, sediments and debris.
• Durable enough to be driven over and street sweeper compatible.
• High flow rates.
• Overflow port, to prevent water from backing up in a heavy rain event.
• Holds up to UV exposure.
• Heavy-duty polyethylene mesh top for drive over durability.
• Spilltration filtration layer for removing oils, fuels, sheens and sediments.
• Raised center for capturing debris during higher flow situations.
• Overflow port to prevent water from backing up in heavy rain event.
• Eyelets to easily secure to the grate with wire ties or cable ties. Alternatively can be secured with concrete bolts.
Substance Filtered: Oils, Sediments, Debris and Rubbish
Sediment Filtration Rating: 53 microns (.053mm)
Dimensions: 810mmW x 1200mmL / 810mmW x 1500mmL
Hydrocarbon Absorbency: 12L
Weight Each: 1Kg
Recycled Content: Spilltration fibers are 100% recycled content.
UV Resistant: Yes
Use our Custom GuardDog Calculator to customise a drain filter and request a quote.