$228.00 + GST
The GuardDog Drain Filter is designed to be placed over drains and gutters to filter both oil spill and sediment from contaminated stormwater runoff.
Each GuardDog is manufactured using unique Spilltration Husky oil filtration matting. The GuardDog drain guard is engineered to allow clean rainwater to filter through while absorbing and containing hydrocarbons such as oil and fuel-based leaks or drips. In addition, GuardDogs will prevent rubbish, debris and sediment from entering the drains and waterways.
The ultra-thick absorbent media is made from durable, recycled post-industrial waste. This along with the ability to reuse multiple times, makes them an environmentally sustainable choice.
• Easy install over drains and gutters.
• Can be cleaned and reused.
• Works on oils, sheens, sediments and debris.
• Drive over durability, street sweeper compatible.
• High flow and filtration.
• Overflow port prevents flooding during heavy rain.
• Holds up to UV exposure.
• Heavy-duty polyethylene mesh top for drive over durability.
• Spilltration filtration layer for removing oils, fuels, sheens and sediments.
• Raised center for capturing debris during higher flow situations.
• Overflow port to prevent water from flooding in heavy rain event.
• Eyelets to easily secure to the grate with wire ties or cable ties. Alternatively can be secured with concrete bolts.
Substance Filtered: Oils, Sediments, Debris and Rubbish
Sediment Filtration Rating: 53 microns (.053mm)
Dimensions: 1000mmW x 810mmL
Hydrocarbon Absorbency: 7.7L
Weight Each: 1Kg
Recycled Content: Spilltration fibers are 100% recycled content.
UV Resistant: Yes
Use our Custom GuardDog Calculator to customise a drain filter and request a quote.